Is psychotherapy for me?
More and more people are seeking psychotherapy, should you?
We can all be kidnapped by our problems and emotional states but are they getting the upper hand?
Are you experiencing some or all of the following:
· You feel overwhelmed by sadness
· You avoid or withdraw from the things you love/used to love
· You experience odd and uncomfortable physical symptoms that may scare you
· You suddenly struggle to sleep, or stay asleep
· Eating feels like a chore/ or something you obsess about. Eating too much or too little
· You struggle to get out of bed/ lack motivation and enthusiasm for life
· Loved ones tell that you that you are not yourself and/or you feel disconnected from others
· You start to avoid certain people, places or behaviours due to fear
Your life flopping is not the end of the world, it is the beginning of a new adventure!
When things do not feel so right anymore, it is usually because something has to change, but what?
Take the guess work out of your emotional burden and have a chat with me about turning your life around.
End all worry and strife, let Sharon flip your life. www.lifeflipextraordinaire.co.uk